IRC tonight...

Hey everyone.. I think we need an IRC meeting tonight... The usual server, I won't be on till probably 9 or 10pm central time. Should be fun.

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (150k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops or parts from one
Reply to
KITTvsKARR

Well.. we'll just chalk this up to getting the bugs out... Next time will be the real test. :)

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (150k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops or parts from one
Reply to
KITTvsKARR

Well....I was there.....for a change.

GLK9MM

I'd like to join in but it's been a long time since I fiddled with IRC. Can you either email or post details?

Reply to
FBR

And I woulda been had I known about the garbage server change my isp made that didn't let me update n/g's... oh well, be there next time

Reply to
7ball

GLK9MM spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

I had the early shift there. :)

RS, sorry I missed you there. I walked away for 20 mins...right before you showed. GLK and kitt, sorry I left before you showed. I couldn't stay awake any more... :)

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i

No problem, I almost couldn't find the Mirc program on my computer, it's been awhile. Maybe next time.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to