website hosting

Here is the link to the web hosting company that I use for my 3 sites.

mpatton2152

hey, buddy, what in the hell does this have to do with camaros or firebirds?

fool.

Reply to
Jason Sobol

Some spam

You mean the one you USED to use don'tcha?

Reply to
FBR

i hope i'm not the only one who noticed that this site was made on Dreamweaver, powered by Apache' with anon entry allowed on his/her ftp server. stinks of a rip off or some little guy trying to host off his home computer

Reply to
S.S.I.N.