Living in EU?Want to buy GTA TransAm '89?

I got the car in Croatia, Croatian registered, very good condition, black targa, engine and gearbox recently overhauled, new transmission. 4000 EUR. If anybody around is interested, send me e-mail and I'll send some pictures. Best regards.

Reply to
Napalm

give us the vin number so we can see if it was stolen from anyone here on the board

All aboard the Yankee express, next stop October.....

Reply to
Hitman0187