71 super anyone?

Hey all- i hate to go against the grain, but its crunch time for me, i'm leaving for school in 3 weeks, and I've got to send the other super away to a new home. a lot of nice stuff with the car, check the pics, asking $700.

Pics at ---

----------

1971 Volkswagen superbeetle, 1600 Engine, 4 speed stick. Engine is in Excellent shape and runs very well, I purchased the car in 2001 with 139,000 miles on it and have put little mileage on it since. car has been off the road for over a year. needed a new ignition. Rewired for keyless start. This car is excellent for Restoration or Parts. as of the now the car drives very well, but many things aren't hooked up to the keyless system, like headlamps and brake lights. The car comes with tons of extra's parts and is great cheap car for parts or driving/resto.

if you would like anymore information about the car please e-mail me and I'll get back to you ASAP. I can also take pictures of anything you do not see here.

Exterior Condition: a year ago the car was primed and spray painted red, wasn't a very professional job, still some spots of canary yellow and primer. 2 rust pits one over back right wheel well, and other back left quarter panel next to drivers side door. there is also surface rust of the bottom of the front piece under the trunk lid. Interior: Inside car has new carpet recently put in. Drivers side seat is missing vinyl and is exposed. Passenger seat has tear but in fair condition. Bench seat has small tear in seat and tear in upper bench (see pictures)

right side floor pan needs to be replace ruster through, and left side floor pan needs it to, back half of pan is the worst, front isnt bad. Master Cylinder may also need to be replaced as it does drink brake fluid fast.

The car drives very nicely, hasnt been driven in awhile but it has easy shifting,engine runs very strong. carb needs cleaning now and then. all gauges work properly

Thanks a lot.

Patrick Stanley Uxbridge, Massachusetts

Reply to
Pat Stanley