Looking for Opinion B&M Quick Silver 80688 with 700R

I am looking for opinions of B&M Quick Silver console shifter 80688 with a

700R transmission. Do they have an insert for the Overdrive. I have just ordered one for my 73 Camaro RS. Currently I have an original Automatic shifter with a Shift Works adaptor. How is the performance, safety Neutral switch settings? My car was originally a standard converted to Automatic in its original life prior to engine and transmission upgrade.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Lenardon