B QUICK

Guys just spotted this in my local paper, wonder if it's my old one? Landrover 110 defender TDI 1993(k) 10months MOT 3Mnths Tax 130Mlsp/ass Alarm VGC £4,250 Tel 0161 795 4240 & no I dont have anything to do with it, just spotted it. Dave

Reply to
Dave Piggin

It's got an Ass Alarm? Kewl!

Does it snap knicker elas... erm... forget that.. :-)

Reply to
Mother

On or around Fri, 20 May 2005 23:21:59 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

's probably to warn you of impending problems caused by overindulgence of curry and lager the night before..

Reply to
Austin Shackles