Ping-Martin

All I can say, is this..

Val-RUNE...oh...black on silver..:)

04------1000 miles even on her when she got signed..

And in case youre wondering...21,550.

Is it worth it?

I dunno....is upgrading from a Yugo to a Ferrari worth it?

PBFG:)

Reply to
*CBHVAC*

Oh, it's definitely sexy as hell. I'm torn between it and the Road Star Warrior. But, giving the brass balls of a flat six and all the digital enhancements, I think I'd probably take the Honda over the Yamaha.

Sadly, my V45 might be on it's last legs. I started her up last Sunday after a long sleep. Cleaned the carbs, etc. Battery was dead, so I spent a good 40min. trying to pop it. Gave up and jumped it. Hopped in the shower since it was like 85 degrees out. I figured I'd grab a quick shower, hop on the bike and go for a cruise to stretch it out and charge the battery. (I need a new battery anyway; the current one is over

2yrs. old.)

Anyway, I hop out of the shower and my roommate is going nutz trying to get my attention. Poor lil' V45 is puking coolant from the overflow. The idiot killed it before I had a chance to look at it or hear it. He tells me it was making a nice racket. (I'm hoping it's just the valve tick that I'd been noticing.) If it's dead, I guess I'll be parting it out or selling it to someone for a restore or to a shop.

I've been eyeing more power and a bigger bike for a long time now anyway, but it would have been nice to have a second bike for the other roommate who rides. (The one who totaled his 1100 after 2wks.)

And that's the news on the V45 front.

S'far as the Val-Rune goes, I like the blue, but the black and silver is definitely sexy. Or even all chrome. If you're saying you got one, I'm totally totally jealous.

GLK9MM