ping tricky

you the same tricky on the ramva board ?? if so, small world, huh ??

still ironing things out on the son's 73 bus, and the other son's 73 bus, too.

here finding out more info on the wife's 1980 transam and what i could do to get a little more hp .

good luck to you.

it's either "bob mrazik" or "ysail1" on ramva. i forget which one.

Reply to
bob

One and the Same !

I bought a 78 firebird last year (posted it on RAMVA :-) ) Its got the Trans Am kit on but only a 350 motor so I am looking for more Hp too !

Yes - small world :-)

and good luck to you too.

Rich

Reply to
tricky

you can do ALOT with a 350. in the states, they are about a dime a dozen with thousands of hp builder parts available.

thinking of a 350 for mine, but one member suggested going with a 400 ( to keep it "pontiac"). don't know. my wallet will more than likely make the choice.

see you around.

bob

Reply to
bob

My 350 is a pontiac. There are lots of mods you can get for a chevy 350 here but I am told, not alot for pontiac.

Rich

Reply to
tricky

The internet have made the world MUCH smaller these days. There's ALOT you can do with a 350 Pontiac! Cams, heads, intakes, crank shafts, carbs. Even EFI if you wanted to really go crazy.

And as crazy as this may sound, you may find excellent resources and parts availability in the Scandanavian countries (perhaps save you on shipping costs for heavier items?) because I CONSTANTLY get hits in Google.com regarding clubs, cars etc. appearing in my search results.

Here in the US of A, you have:

And, goes wittout sayin' where you be:

tricky wrote:

Reply to