Re: 88 Suburban Slip Yoke Leak

Just as good as they were when the old joints were in:

As long as you didn't pound on one ear so hard, and bend it a bit/

Usually, it's a bit difficult to do that, so you would have had to have one hell of a seized cap, or one heavy handed SOB with a BFH!

I'm sure you didn't bend anything. I've seen garden variety mental deficients, like that Cobra Jet from the other group install U-Joints and not screw up!

I hope this helps?

Reply to
Refinish King