Re: Advice

snipped-for-privacy@no.spam wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

> [...]

I have posted concise, pithy material to the baptist group, on topic and relevant to the purpose of the group as defined by your charter.

It would be appreciated if you could cease crossposting your rantings to acadia.chat and alt.feminism. We have no interest in your contributions.

Thank you,

Pat

Reply to
Pat Burke