ADRIANS BAUUCK !

' snipped-for-privacy@maggotpunks.co.uk (Adrian=A0Miles-Davros) '

RE: Your 'alternative music' Band, the MaggotPunks...Do you ever play at Christian venues Adrian ? If you guys ever come to the U.S., id like to bring my Sunday School Class to see you perform for cultural education purposes ; possibly followed by that personal taped Interview we talked about so very long ago regarding your upbringing, sexual philosophy , and how highly personal traits of human beings (such as intuition, abstract thinking, love, reason, rationalizing, moral oughtness, et al..) ultimately arrived from NON personal Materials like rocks, dirt, planets, and hydrogen gas. My Sunday School class is a little bewildered on how rocks and dirt can feel anxiety after having a bad day, and, how hydrogen gas can feel weary and tired after a hard days night ! :)

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

at Christian venues Adrian ?>

Dave if you had taken the trouble to follow the link you posted in the previous thread:-

You would have seen that MaggotPunks are not an 'alternative music' band but a group of people who originally came together in Wichita Kansas, with the express purpose of exposing christian fundamentalist zealots for the charlatans they are.

The UK group, MaggotPunks.co.uk, was set up for exactly the same purpose. The website is unfortunately down at the moment, while I change the hosting, as we were not happy with the ethics of the previous hosting provider.

I haven't had time to sort this out at the moment having two young babies in the house, which take up a great deal of time, especially as they are beginning to walk now. I'm sure you can appreciate the disruption and disturbed nights children bring? Whoops! Sorry Dave I forgot your only child was aborted, and your wife left when she discovered you wanted a slave.

education purposes ; >

I feel certain that my friends in Wichita would happily come over to see you and speak to your class. Would you like me to ask them for you?

we talked about so very long ago regarding your upbringing, sexual philosophy , and how highly personal traits of human beings (such as intuition, abstract thinking, love, reason, rationalizing, moral oughtness, et al..) ultimately arrived from NON personal Materials like rocks, dirt, planets, and hydrogen gas. >

I can only quote Genesis 3:19 in answer to that:-

"By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return."

After all the bible does get some things right, but unfortunately it puts this down to the work of some patriarchal anthropomorphisation, instead of electro-chemical reactions and nucleic bonding.

Once again I refer you to Genesis 3:19.

Reply to
Adrian Miles-Davros

RE: Your 'alternative music' Band, the MaggotPunks...Do you ever play at Christian venues Adrian ?

Taken from a post above:-

Interesting misconceptions you have about the type of music I play Dave, not I stress with Maggot Punks as they are not a band:-

get by in life.>

I happen to play mainly jazz with my own band, here's a link for you:-

and when I play with my daughters band Moki, this is the type of music we play, taken from a concert at Night and Day club in Manchester. Sorry about the quality of the recordings, but it's live and only recorded on one mike placed centre stage.

and another from the same gig:-

and finally:-

Just so you get a representative sample.

Reply to
Adrian Miles-Davros

'with Maggot Punks as they are not a band:- '

REPLY: My apologies . Sounded like a Band .

Reply to
Dave in Lake Villa

was aborted, and your wife left when she discovered you wanted a slave.

THIS is what I mean about insults, and this is over the top, Adrian this one is entirely uncalled for.

So you seem to know a little about the Bible? Try reading Ecclesiastes --

"7So our bodies return to the earth, and the life-giving breath returns to God.

There are numerous examples of the 'spirit' in our bodies explained in the Bible, you are being dishonest to take something out of context just to make your point. Figures though as you certainly have an agenda as you stated here --

charlatans they are."

how are we going to take anything you say seriously with a statement like that?

Psalm 92:6 The senseless man does not know, fools do not understand,

Proverbs 15:7 The lips of the wise spread knowledge; not so the hearts of fools

Butcher

'96 LT-4 CE

Reply to
Butcher

Now you're catching on.

Reply to
Dad

yea and doesn't it say somewhere nothing is new under the sun? Well except the upcoming factory supercharged 'Vette...hehe!

Butcher '96 LT-4 CE

Reply to
Butcher