Re: Guage question

Thanks for answering! I'm sure the battery is good as it's only 4 months old. I'll have my mechanic check this out the next time I go for service...unless it gets worse in the mean time! ;-)

-Mike

over 13, now it seems to drop one minute and then when I look again it's in

another spot. Doesn't stay in one spot anymore. > Does this mean my alternator is starting to go? Or something else? > Thanks, > Mike >>
Reply to
UKR7

I had an alternator do that once, one of the diodes started to go bad and the voltage would occasionally drop below 12V eventually staying there. Replaced the diode pack and all was well...

TIGER~

UKR7 wrote:

Reply to
TIGER