as it's dead...

.. i'll post my insurance quote for no real reason other than to make a post for bored people to read. i'm now 25 with 1 ban and 3 points (2 seperate offences) with 5 years NCB
(yay!) and my new quote is...
625 FC not as painful as i suspected to be honest!

Ouch!
Zafira: 217 FC Prot NCB business use Jag XJR supercharger (looking at): 420 FC Prot NCB Kawata Fever: 62 3rd party Rover 416Si 140 FC Prot NCB business use
David

BMW 528i 238 FC, PNCB, and inc accident protection insurance. Mike.

VW Golf V6 4motion, 378, FC, PNCB, me and wife to drive,1 claim (non fault) and 3 points on wife's license

yeah but you lot forget your all old boys compared to me :)
says...

38 clean license, 5 years no claims. Octavia 2.0 W plate. 280 fully comp. Range Rover Classic on LPG as low as 215 fully comp if I up the excesses to 300. Oh I hope the 'tavia sells this weekend. Bay Auction to finish Friday. -- Carl Robson Audio stream: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com:8000/samtest Homepage: http://www.bouncing-czechs.com
Elder wrote:

Did you take some decent pictures this time? (c;
From memory, insurance on the 306 was 330 this year with a clean license 0yrs NCB and my mum as a named driver.
--
Douglas

Not bad at all, I'm 38, 0 points, 7 yrs NCB
Impreza WRX, 680 FC with protected NCB
In wittered on forthwith;

Heh, 36, clean licence, 2 years no claims, no accidents in last 5 years, based in Liverpool city centre, fully comp motor traders policy costs me [1] 175 a year :-) for upto 5 vehicles at a time as my daily drivers. Driving other peoples vehicles is unlimited for business purposes as long as I don't use them as a daily driver for more than two weeks at a time. I've also got a 12 month European green card to drive anything I buy or sell provided it either has, has had, or is going to have a UK registration.
Very handy indeed, but if I damage something I'm driving I'm limited to 8k worth of repairs. Good job I wasn't driving the Bentley when someone crashed into it yesterday.
--
Pete M - Using the Scouse Side of the Force -
Golf GTi,

Missing footnote repair.
[1] The policy costs a shit load more than this, but that's my contribution in order to be joint named policy holder.