Age old question I'm sure... but....

Is there any good remedy to keep old suspension bushings from creaking? My right side is doing it something awful. It's driving me crazy, and I dread spending that much money just to replace some old rubber.

TIA

Tony

'95 Grand Am

Reply to
Tony V.

Tony... bad rubber results in bad handling. I know that from experience.

Replace your bushings with polyurethane bushings.

However some cars squeak no matter WHAT you do. For example any fullsize Ford from Australia. ALL Falcons squeak.

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

Reply to