Re: mY BABY

my 'buddy' took the pic. Thought the fact that I was stuck was funny as hell. Time to get new friends

She was just getting ready to go into storage.......c'mon summer time! (She > was also stuck on wet grass at the time...took me 20 minutes to get her ou. > Didn;t want to burn her) > > >
Reply to
DaveHX

Next time post the pic to one of the alt.auto.binarie groups

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Thanks. I was unaware there was one

Reply to
DaveHX

Websites and binary news groups are for picture files. Some people here take it very seriously.

Third gens when off the pavement with 16 inch tires have very little traction. I had to move my 85 once when the driveway had some ice and snow on it. Had to get a roll back wrecker to the garage door. She went down hill just fine. Took 15 minutes to get her back up in to the garage. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

I'd have to agree... last winter I had the Formula out.. and went to a movie... came out.. the pavement was glare ice.. we got in.. I barely touched it and it spun for a couple minutes.. I was wondering what I should do.. a friend got out and literally pushed it sideways with one had to dry pavement and we took off. :)

-Geno

1985 Blue Camaro 2.8L w/T-tops (150k and going... getting worried) 1988 Blue Firebird Formula 5.0L w/T-tops 1985 Brown Firebird 5.7L w/5-Speed (No T-tops though) Still looking for an '82-'84 T/A w/T-tops or parts from one
Reply to
KITTvsKARR

I had to drive my T/A in the rain once. After having the front end plow on every turn or curve, and the rear tires light up at whim, I decided she's a sun shine only ride. Well unless I take her cross country when I get her back in shape. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig