Remote starter?

Hey, has anyone installed an aftermarket remote starter/remotelocks/trunk system before? Got one for Christmas and haven't had time until now to deal with it.. Is this a fairly difficult process? Anything to look out for? Or should I just find some place that can install this and just pay for it to be done? It would be nice for winter to have the car warmed up by the time I go out to it..

Reply to
KITT

KITT Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Oh, that kind of remote starter.

I was thinking of the under hood button that jogs the engine...

How complex do the instructions look?

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

Its a simple operation if you recieved a remote start from

but if its a peice of shit from a dimestore like walmart it is a peice of shit and not worth opening the package.

Reply to
Im Right

Can I buy your crap with commas? You seem to be destitute.

The Vampire, "Muffin Man"

Reply to
The Vampire Muffin Man