RS2000 Remote Starter K3500

I installed a RS2000 remote start in my Chevy 1998 K3500 truck with a manual transmission. Haven't been able to get it to work.

Tech support emailed and said to call them I have to prime the remote starter every time I shut it down. Of course the office is closed for the weekend. I don't know how to prime the remote starter.

Has anyone else got any experience with this. I hate to go through the priming every time I shut down.

Thanks...Alan

Reply to
Alan

KENG

Keng, I was successful at hitting the start button while running, then removing the key and it stayed running. Is this what they mean by priming? I unplugged the unit and have not tried it again. All my wires are still there. I've been waiting to get more info before taking the dash apart to try it again. Perhaps I had everything installed properly, I just didn't know about this priming with the manual tranny.

Thanks...Alan

Reply to
Alan

Reply to