Selling my TA

Anyone have an idea what I can get for a 2002 Collectors Edition with

12,000miles?
Reply to
Mo Kerry

Yea..whatever anyone will pay you.

Seriously.

And what do you mean...collectors edition???

Reply to
*CBHVAC*

I believe that's the fugly yellow paint job one.

Reply to
Ray

Try

FREE web advertisement promotional period. You can upload up to 6 pictures. Ads can run up to 1 year! They specialize in collectible, classic and exotic cars and motorcycles.

Reply to
Peter

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 04:45:49 GMT, "Weland" puked:

Come on, it wasn't THAT bad. I mean, generally Pontiacs are more over the top styling-wise, with the scoops and grilles and decals. It only makes sense that they'd make a big loud bird.

Of course, I didn't buy one, but I always look twice when I see one.

lab~rat

I disagree. It's just awful. It looks like an oversized bumble bee. There's loud, and there's ugly. Of course, that was at the height of Aztek-ness, so whaddya expect?

Reply to
ray

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:12:49 -0500, ray puked:

Yeah, yeah, the winged MOPARS looked ugly back in the day, but now they're beautiful. I guess that six digit price tag helps, though.

lab~rat

not true. I like the winged Mopars... I highly doubt you'll ever see a $100k Ass-tek. You're confusing loud with ugly. Loud is Britney spears in sequins. Ugly is Michael Jackson in sequins.

btw... I own a 2001 TA WS6 in black, not yellow. That's loud. Loud TA's are good. Ugly TA's are not. That paint job was ugly. I'm glad I didn't wait until 2002 to buy mine... that way I wouldn't have had to get my collector's edition TA painted. ;)

Ray

Reply to
ray