Very good deal for Firebird drivers

If you live in US or Canada and want really cheap car insurance, go to

and click on the second banner from the top.They give free instant quote and it is very cheap. My insurance on my Camarowas around $500 per 6 months and their quote was $320. It takes 2 minutes tocalculate quote. First banner from the top is also insurance company thatgives instant quotes but their quotes are higher.

Reply to
Dave

What about us Toyoto Prius drivers who don't think our insurance is cheap enough?

Reply to
Weland

I think many of those Prius drivers should pay more. I find quite a few who think that they are the Interstate sheriffs and are constantly blocking the 3rd lane, creating a possible hazard when I pass them on the right. It's not just Prius drivers. Lots of wack jobs here in N.Y. near the City.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

You should see all the wack jobs in St. Louis.!! Geeeeeeez...

Reply to
Camaro Cowboy

Camaro Cowboy spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Welcome to the group. Could I ask a favor though? Would it be possible to turn off the HTML since this is a text-only group, please?

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck_n0i