Window Motor

Hey Guys!

I need a new window motor for my '96 Firebird...

I would rather go to the wrecker and get one to save money!

Are there other GM cars that have the same motor? Or is it Camaro & Firebird exclusive?

Cheers!

Reply to
Ethereal.Thirteen

I have it on good authority that the Astro van's have the same motor, but you really should buy a new motor. I pulled one out of a junker last year, put it in, and it didn't work. Bought a new one on ebay for $20 shipped, and it worked just fine. Good luck.

The Freak

Reply to
FBodyFreak

Hi I was told the same thing that the Chevy Astro Van has the same motor and not as much wear and tear. I will be replacing mine again . . my ex rigged it and it is starting to fail (no surprise when I told him to replace it on my 95!) Good Luck! CJ

Reply to
yocj