window tint opinion

ok, what color morror tint looks better? Green, blue, or bronze:

[IMG]
Don't have a black tint because of how many people usually get that.
Reply to
MetalDrgn

I think the bronze is the best looking option on that make/model/color.

What year is that? '87?

GLK9MM

Reply to
Andy Warren

Based on the ground effects it's either a 91 or a 92. Those were the only years with the scoops on them.

Reply to
Cyrus Welch

you are correct and it's a 92 heritage edition

Reply to
MetalDrgn

Nice....I didn't even catch 'em till you pointed it out.

Reply to
GLK9MM

I think blue is nice and subtle. I think that the green and the bronze are kinda tacky.

-Ben

Reply to
FSUguy

I may be kind of a third gen nerd, but I can recognize very many of the third gen models pretty quickly. After the first gens they are my favorites as far as the looks go. However, that doesn't mean I'm not thinking about an 02 Z28 or SS.

Reply to
Cyrus Welch

Cool car. I like the bronze.

Reply to