Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

where is fusable link??
For 89 Firebird 2.8 auto Can anybody tell me where is fusable link E .page 10-31 in Haynes manua? And what is "20 GA rust" thanks Gregory
3
3

Exhaust System for 2002 WS6
I have been looking into exhaust systems for my 2002 Ram Air Trans Am. I am interested to hear opinions and personal experience regarding the complete exhaust system. Headers to tips and everything in...
9
9

Re: Tire size
: Ok, I know this is probably a dumb question, but I'm not car smart so : cut me some slack. If I were to put wider tires on my car would it : make my speedometer read higher or lower than before?...
3
3

1981 Z 28 Camaro and trailer
I am parting out this camaro, let me know what you want off of it and I will tell you if I still have it or not. All parts have a new paint job on them except the mirrors, wheels. It was not the best...

F.S.2002 T/A,WS6
For Sale: 2002 Trans Am, WS6, Hurst 6 speed, loaded, Black with Black leather, T-tops, 6500miles, and in Mint condition for $25000. This car is garage kept, and zainoed (show car polish)...

Re: Carfax Check on 1996 Z28 SS
I am by far not the most knowledgable Camaro person here, but I have never heard of a Z28 SS
18
18

wanting to buy 1981 camaro z28 or 1980 pontiac firebird Trans Am
they do not have to look good but I would perfer if they ran or ran with very little work. Please let me know Where I can find one for cheap.

Global WEst products
If anybody's interested in ANY global west products (Subframe Connectors, etc) let me know. I'm putting an order together for 10-17% off retail. Gagan

97 Camaro A/C compressor
get a pre 1970 and it will solve the problem,,,,SMILE .
1
1

what can I do to enhance my 95 Z28
I have a major leak on my 95 Z28. I lose a quart of oil a week. The Mechanic needs to take the engin apart to replace the gasket. Since he's taking the engin apart is there anything I can put in to...

another 88 GTA 'brakes pull right' question
Hi, My 88 GTA pulls to the right on braking. So far, I've put left and right front calipers on, and bled both front lines, but not the back. The guy at the parts store said to just bleed the front...
3
3

Re: Anyone near Sacramento?
i'm in florida...how much you lookin to spend?
4
4

69 Camaro parts for sale
Hello all, I have some extra parts from my restoration project. I am located in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Digital pictures for most items are available upon request. Here is a list of current parts...

Re: Cheapest Camero over 100 under 14??
First off, there is no E in CAMARO...and that's probably the nicest anyone will be when they tell you that. ;) Cheapest to 13's and over 100 is probably going to be a warmed-over M6 LT1 Z28 - probably...
1
1

89 2.8 auto fan relay problem
That relay worked fine for just two days, Store where I bought it exchanged it for the new one- didn't work at all. Now I got the third one and doesn't work either. So something must be wrong with...
2
2