97 Camaro A/C compressor

Is there a special wrench for removing the A/C lines from the back of the compressor? I can get an open end wrench on it, but can't turn it because of the frame. I can't get a socket on it straight... I can't get my air rachet on it because of the exhaust manifold. Maybe I can put a flexible link on it... Does someone have a trick for doing this? Once I remove the lines and the bracket bolts, it doesn't look easy to drop it down and out. The auto transmission cooling lines and the sway bar are in the way. Yep, GM really crammed it in there alright.

Thanks for any help or hints.

Will

Reply to
Will

get a pre 1970 and it will solve the problem,,,,SMILE

.>Is there a special wrench for removing the A/C lines from the back of the

Reply to
DOXIE WALLSzzz