03 Explorer Limited Front seat moves

Anyone else had a problem with the front drivers seat moving when you stop or start suddenly. Ford have replaced the seat base once but it didn't work, Now they say they do not know of a fix. It is really annoying.

Reply to
David

I have the same annoying problem. In my case, this is happening on a used

02 Explorer EB with 50,000 miles I recently purchased. I'm still doing some research and it appears I may have a loose seat back also which moves during sudden starts and stops. This makes it difficult to focus on the seat base moving problem when my seat back is having it's own issues (Possibly a loose seat reclining bolt?).

Anyhow, let me know if and how you get your issue resolved. Thanks.

Reply to
p166mmx73

I recall a TSB or FSA on the drivers seat backrest.... Our Ford technicians website is having problems right now so I can't search the database.... This was a safety thing so I would suggest checking with your dealer. They can run OASIS on your VIN to see if your car is covered in the campaign.

Reply to
Jim Warman