1998 Air Suspension Problem - Explorer Ltd

Hey Gang,

Well I've been following the posts in this newsgroup the last 2 years and they have actually helped out everytime. From the Radio display to the Pendlum door flap that was broken.

New problem...

The suspension on my truck seems to be floating and very sluggish lately (4 months now) It doesn't have the stiff response it use to. Sits okay, but going over bumps on the road, it feels like an old cadillac!!!

Any ideas? I have over 170,000 km on it. I have a very bad knocking sound also in the front end... not engine related, it's the suspension.

Thank you in advance

Scott

Toronto, ON Canada

Reply to