1998 EB Radio

My display will not light up. Everything else works. Any ideas?

Reply to
Sandy

Sandy:

I've got a 98 Limited with the same problem. It's a common problem based on poor production of the circuit boards. Just went out last week. Here are two possible solutions for you. I'm going to go with the Video Service place. I have to send my whole radio in, but I'd rather do that than screw it up trying to fix it myself. A new radio from Ford will cost me about $700. Good luck

Michael MacMahon