1999 AWD Explorer

I have a vibrration that is really bad aroun 35mph and gets better around 50 and then gets bad after that. It soounds like the passenger side is where its coming from and the tire is wore in the center. Also when I turn left it stops completely. I changed the wheel bearing assembly and the upper and lower ball joints and it iis till there. Is it possible its the other side? Or is there anything else I can try. Any help would be appreciated. By the way the tires are in great shape except for the wear in the center.

Reply to
grgdotson

I'm experiencing the same thing on my 98 AWD. Where do you 'feel' the vibration? Left, right or both wheels, or front end. Does it almost feel like it needs an alignment, but not really? I've had both ball joints, L and R, upper and lower replaced. Also, both my tires are in good condition. I'm thinking it may be the transfer case motor or U joint that may be bad.

Reply to
schjimsu