2001 ford explorer gas tank

i need help. iwas running my car yesterday and it turned off, ever since then every time i turn it on i have to hit the gas pedal several times and it goes on after 3 min turns off again some people have told me is the gas tank does someone can help me and how much it would be to solve this problem

Reply to
linetteran

"linetteran" wrote

Yes, you sure do. If English is not your first language, I suggest an ESL (English as a Second Language) class at a local high school or junior college. If that is not the case, then you might seek a remedial English class at a similar institution. Suggested topics for early attention include capitalization, punctuation, sentence structure, and proof-reading.

That, of course, won't make your car run any better, but it might enable you to seek assistance in a more effective manner.

======================

iwas running my car yesterday and it turned off, ever since

several times and

told me is the gas

solve this

Reply to
CWLee

I find it amusing that some people think that putting down others who may not be as proficient in English as they are is wonderful way to communicate. The gentleman's grammar and sentence structure were not perfect, but I was able to understand the difficulty he was having with his vehicle.

I would suggest that MS. or Mr. CWLee loosen up a bit, sit back and have a nice glass of wine. If that doesn't work, there is an appropriate web site to meet others that share your feelings http;//

syclone

"syclone" wrote

How did you possibly conclude the writer was a gentleman? Or even male?

You are to be commended for your patience and abililty with such attempts to communicate in writing. For the benefit of the OP, I hope his bosses are always so accepting of his writing skills.

back and

A glass of wine sounds good.

As for "lossen up a bit," that is what our public school system, and much of higher education, has been doing with academic standards for more than a generation. It is called dumbing down, and it is not all caused by affirmative action pressures to meet quotas.

Back on topic, what is the problem with the OP's car, and how can it be repaired? I did not find your diagnosis or recommendations.

Reply to
CWLee

A fiction, as it were. Politeness. Something you seem to be unfamiliar with.

How did you devine the OP is a product of our public schools? See how that works?

There are a few possibilities. IAC. Plugged fuel filter. Too much crap in the tank. Among others. I didn't see any from you, either.

Reply to
Big Bill