2002 4-Door 6 cyl. Explorer

My explorer came used without any of the tire changing items. What is the best way to get them replaced? Junkyard, generic replacement or dealer? Jack, lug wrench, tire lowering tool, etc..

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks in advance

Reply to
VJF

Not wanting to be ignorant (but failing miserably) where did you look for them?

FWIW, a cross lug wrench is good for the nust but stores poorly. A small bottle jack can serve other purposes around the yard/house but will require you to crawl under the car to use properly.... "New" prices on any of this stuff can result in sticker shock and/or heart failure....

Reply to
Jim Warman

I went to the manual and checked in the inside rear in 2 flush compartments in the floor. Both were empty. I fear that without the tools I wont even be able to lower the spare down to use any other tools I might purchase.

Reply to
VJF