2002 Explorer Sport

I just bought a low mileage 2002 Explorer Sport in excellent condition.

Just love it, but have one question for anyone that can help me. When I turn on the headlights I noticed that the dashboard lights for the headlight/parking light switch is not illuminated, along with the switch that controls the exterior mirrors. I checked to see if I had a blown fuse, but all the lights seem to be on the same fuse, which checked good. All the other dashboard lights function properly. Maybe I have a couple bad bulbs? Can anybody with the same or similar vehicle tell me if this is normal? I'm thinking that maybe these are not suppose to be illuminated.

Thanks, Chet

Reply to
ewabeach_hi