2002 XLS - driveshaft seal leak

After 11.5K miles I noticed a drip right at the transfer case. Covered under Ford service, but I'm concerned there's something else going on, seals don't go bad that quick.

BTW, I believe I'm starting to hear the dreaded whine under acceleration at hwy speeds.

Ken

Reply to
knagy389us

"BTW, I believe I'm starting to hear the dreaded whine under acceleration at hwy speeds." Good luck getting Ford to give a damn...really.

Reply to
plant

Reply to
Todd Grigsby