2005 Explorer Sport Trac - Moonroof, Rear Window, Stereo: no electircal power

Howdy,

I'm posting to the group for my son, who is currently living in CO, at Ft Carson, I'm in NC. He purchased a 2005 Sport Trac, 4x4 with the Adrenalin package back in May. No problems with the vehicle since that time.

He called home yesterday to say that he has no electical power for the Moonroof, Rear Power Window or the Stereo Console. There has not been any recent maintenance to the vehicle or modifications that he's aware of. Other accessories, such as power windows, doors are behaving correctly.

I don't have any manuals for the vehicle, is there a common fuse or cable that powers/links the moonroof, rear window and stereo?

Suggestions on what to investigate, the dealer is closed through the weekend????

Thanks,

Gary

Reply to
Gary T. Ciampa