2005 prepurchase concerns and checks

I'm looking at a 2005 XLT SOHC form National Rental Car with 33000 miles. Any issues with this model vehicle? My 95 has had no problems in 125K miles and I am hoping for the same positive experience. Thanks, JackD.

Reply to
Jack Dannenberg

make sure the rear differential isn't whining @ higher speeds, test drive on freeway if possible. Check if putting in reverse if there is a delay in engaging make sure all the windows are working, especially the rears

Reply to
JohanB