2005 Explorer purchase?

I am considering buying a 2005 with 44000 miles for 19k. Good price or not? It has what I assume are lots of options, I don't know what the base vehicle had. Is there any problems I should look for? I have the car at home tonight to check it out. Thanks for any assistance. I am hoping it will be as good a car as my 1995 was.

Reply to
cadshop