2150 carb adjustment

I have a 83 Ford econoline van and just put a carburator on it ..and am having troulbe getting to idle correctly sometimes it wont even run for more then a few seconds any help guys ?

Reply to
Wolfie 31

Is this the one someone was asking about metering jet sizes???? Is the problem cold or warm or forever? I can help with the warm, but the cold part can get real complicated....

Jim Warman