4WD Problem on 2001 Sport

I can't get my Sport out form 4WD low even though the switch is set to 2 WD. The light on the dash board says 4 WD low and it's riding as 4 WD low.

When I try to switch to 4 WD high no luck.

When I try to switch to 2 WD no luck.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Reply to
paddy_nyr

Some conditions need to be met to shift to or from low range.... shifter must be in neutral (not park), foot on the brake (do the brake lights work?) and < 5kph (3 mph).

HTH

Reply to
Jim Warman

Thanks I'll give a try when I get home.

Reply to
paddy_nyr

Thanks Jim that did it. I thought it had to be in park. Many thanks.

Reply to
paddy_nyr