'94 Explorer Maintenance

Hi Group,

I have been lurking for the past couple of months - ever since I purchased a '94 Explorer 2-door with 90,000 KM - 54000 Miles.

Just wondering if any of you have any thoughts on maintenance items I should be thinking about in the future. I have already replaced the serpentine belt as well as replaced most of the drivetrain fluids.

Looks like a very helpful group here. Thanx,

BTW, I live in Calgary, Alberta.

Dave

Reply to
Dave D