94 explorer windshield wiper doesn't stop!

The other day my wipers came on, when I started the car. I moved to turn them off only to realize they were already off. I have fiddled with the lever in every position you can imagine, and they will not go off. When I leave it in the off position it's as if they're on the lowest setting. Is this a fuse or cicuit problem??? Please help. Thank you!

Reply to
Mike78519

In the Rangers, the common problem was the GEM (generic electronic module)..... IIRC, this is also true for the Explorers.

Reply to
Jim Warman