95 Explorer EB FM Radio problem

I have a JBL sound system in a 95 Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition. The FM works part of the time. This is a AM/FM Cassette with out CD. The am works and the cassette works. The FM will scan to pick up radio stations but will not stop on any. I have tuned in a station that should come in and has not. I also have replaced the radio in the dash. Has anyone had this problem?

Reply to
Emsjgage

The actual brain to the system is located behind the passengers side rear panel.

Reply to
Steve Sigman