'95 Explorer Sport Accessories Question...

I didn't get any answers the first TWO times, so I'm going to try again, and hope that some people here respond...

I have a '95 Explorer Sport.

I am looking to add some accessories to it (after I fix the door lock problem) and one of the things I would like to do is put new headlight and taillight covers on the vehicle.

The existing ones seem a little hazy or milky, and I would like to freshen up the appearance of the SUV.

Can someone please give me a few links to online sources for aftermarket accessories such as these, so that I can do a bit of surfing to see what's available to me?

Any help out there? Anyone at all?

Nomen

-
Reply to
Nomen Nescio

You can try Advance Auto / Pep Boys You can also try Ebay, they have quite a few listings for headlights and tail lights of the clear variety fior Explorers. If you want you can get the milky haze out of your existing lights by sanding them

WAIT STOP you need special sandpaper up to 12000 grit and you also need special polish to get the clear surface back, but you can do it.

Searcher1

Reply to
Searcher1

Regal Plastics makes a polish that will make them look new. This is a plastic polish and should be applied with a slow speed tool, keep it cool so as not to melt it. You can use your hands but that is a lot of work.

R> I didn't get any answers the first TWO times, so I'm going

Reply to
Ron B.