97 SOHC: Blown motor-for sale

XLT Black with Grey leather interior, rear Heat/Cool/Radio Control, sunroof, 6 CD changer/cassette Radio Power everything.

Motor likely has a cracked head....when it's running, it pressurizes the cooling system (my Diagnosis)

Control-Trac-There's a problem with it, so I disconnected it and the transfer case acts as a pass thru...so essentially it's a 2 wheel drive

Body is in Fair condition. Email me if you want photo's.

Car is too old for me to sink money in to it....so if your interested...make an offer..

I'm in Atlanta. Pick-up only.

I'll float questions on the board. When there's a serious offer, I'll email my number.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff