97 XLT Parking Brake Light

Just had my brakes redone (front/rear pads, rear calipers) about a week ago. On my way home last night the parking brake started flashing intermittently. Today it's on all the time. Have tried activating/releasing parking brake a number of times to no avail.

Any thoughts, is this an indication on another brake problem, like master cylinder or air in the fluid ?

Thanks.

Reply to
Pat

Fred 2

Thanks. Turns out when they did the brakes they did not seat the compression nuts fully and I had brake fluid leaking from one of the back wheels.

Pat

Reply to
Pat