srs light on 2000 accord ex 4-dr , 4cyl

Hello;
I have 2000 accord ex 4-dr, 4cyl, only 37k miles. Today srs light came on.
Replaced srs fuse , no effect disconnected battery for an hour,. no effect
Look in internet, found some solutions, but cannot seem to find the elusive connector they say to jumper and such.
My car is not heavily used nor abused.
any suggestions b4 I go to the dealer
: Hello; : : I have 2000 accord ex 4-dr, 4cyl, only 37k miles. : Today srs light came on. : : Replaced srs fuse , no effect : disconnected battery for an hour,. no effect : : Look in internet, found some solutions, but cannot seem to find the elusive : connector they say to jumper and such. : : My car is not heavily used nor abused. : : any suggestions b4 I go to the dealer : I have a 2000 Accord SE and my SRS light came on a while back. Turned out it was a problem with a seat belt latch, not the SRS (airbag) system per se. Honda did a recall for this. If that's the problem, the dealer should fix it at no cost to you.
I took my car to an independent shop first and got them to diagnose the trouble code. That cost me about $40. If I had it to do over again, I'd probably go straight to the dealer in the first place. Not that I'm a big fan of dealer service departments, but with something complicated and safety-related like the SRS system (and something potentially involving a no-charge warranty repair), maybe that's the way to go.
Paul