98 Exlplorer weird electrical problems

I have a 1998 Ford Explorer XLT and lately I have been experiencing a few weird electrical problems.

  1. Sometimes while I am driving and put on my left turn signal, all the doors will lock (re-lock?). The doors normally automatically lock as soon as you start to drive, or if the car is parked and is idling for a little while. Now it is occuring sometimes after I have been driving for a while.

  1. My third break light that is above my glass rear window flickers real fast, probably not quite as bright as in normal braking operation. I notice this happening after the car is parked and shut off and I am getting something out of the back.

  2. My ABS light came on once about a week ago and quickly went off. No other instances of this happening.

Any ideas anyone, Thanks, Roger

Reply to
OakRogbak_erPine