98 Rack leaking AGAIN & any news about the 04's

My steering Rack is leaking again. Tranny fluid dripping down the right side lower control arm. it was replaced under warrantee maybe

3-4 years ago. but dealer sez if it was replaced more than a year ago, they will charge full price.

Can i replace it myself? does it need to be bled like brakes do? Will i need an alignment after it's replaced either by me or by a shop?

tia, ron

and any news about the 04's? what changes? The "E" has been removed from my return email address. Please add an E between the n&t to make .nEt to email a reply.

Reply to
Ron Diehl