Back window fence guard???

"351CJ" wrotenews:pVAce.2230$7K.447@trnddc06:

There is a certain slower speed, that when you drive it, it sucks the monoxide back into your cabin.

Go fast, or very slow, no problem. Go medium fast, ok, but go a certain slow speed, bingo!

Just like on boats; go slow and there is a following wind, bingo!

Boy will your face get red if you don't beleive me! (get it?)

Reply to
Mapanari

"John Riggs" wrotenews:4271618f snipped-for-privacy@x-privat.org:

Well, you know I meant carbon Monoxide, not dioxide.

And for the rest, do your own research. I'm not your liberal nanny to do all your work for you becuase you're wonderful and special little boy and mommy must appease and cater to her little special darling.

Reply to
Mapanari