Backseat lever broken

i have a 96 explorer, and its backseat lever thing wont work, one of them doesn, the other is broken....i just need to know where to buy one of the new parts, email me with the address and post it on here please!! thank you

Reply to
matt

Try this eBay shop

I bought a pair of interior door handles from this guy. He may have what you want even if it is not listed. I dunno where you are but the seller ships internationally if required. Simon H

Reply to
Simon H