advise before buying

My daughter is looking at buying a 1999 Chrysler Town and Country 4D Wagon Limited AWD. It has a 3.8 V6 and many bells and whistles. Anyone have any experience with this vehicle? Good or bad we would like to know.

Thanks Tim

Reply to
Tim or Linda

Where is this vehicle located. Maybe the former owner is in the group and can help you? LOL

mike hunt

Tim or L>

Reply to
BigJohnson

It is just north of South Bend IN.

Reply to
Tim or Linda

Reply to
jdoe

Thanks I was looking under the hood of this one and wondered how you change the rear spark plugs.

Reply to
Tim or Linda

Reply to
jdoe