can i modify the passengers seat to slide further back.

the drivers seat on my 1995 exporer limited move a lot further back than the passengers seat. both seats a full electric and are mounted on similar tracks. i transport seniors to and from the doctors etc now and then, it would be a lot more comfortable for them if the seat moved further back. could i put the track from a drivers seat on the passengers side?

Reply to
far north

Both seats on my Limited go back the same amount!

Dave

far north wrote:

Reply to
Davenandee