Sport Trac 2004

I think i posted in the wrong place before so hope you guys can answer. Anyone know when the Sport Trac 2004 is going to hit the show room floor? I'm in the market really soon and was hoping it would be out at the beginning of august but I can't find any information on it!

Thanks

Reply to
cisco

I didn't think it was much different from the 2003. There's an "Adrenalin" model for 2004.

Reply to
JonnyCab®

August 4 is the "official" Ford release date for the 04' Sport Trac.

You can factory order one now if you wish.

Check out

Over 6000 Sport Trac owners !!

Reply to
CHBSCrashOne